Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Carilee's inspiration dress

OMG, I though I was gonna be taking a picture of her in a cocktail dress.  I show up and she is in sexy cowgirl boots and a hot (and rather tight) casual shirt dress.  It was sooooo cute.  In 3 months if she keeps up the hard work I fully expect this dress to fit comfortably.  As you can see it barely buttons and she can't raise her arm very high without fear of ripping it.  Next spring all the cowgirls are gonna be jealous of this hot mamma!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hello!
    I'm not a big blog follower, i was actually searching for a good picture which explaisn how to take measurements.. and i bumped into this blog..
    let me just say.. GIRL!!! KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!
    I'm sure that you will loose that extra weight before you thought!
    best wishes all the way from Panama!!

    ReplyDelete