Saturday, October 16, 2010

this morning

breakfast 2 organic eggs scambled half piece 12 grain toast organic natural peanut butter
ran on treadmill @ 5.5 for 25 min walk for 5 min at 3.7 =30 min cardio
30 min of different abbs
have to go to target today for a foam roller and to get food for this week . last night was my "cheat "meal for this week. we were outa town . went to mexican ....chip and salsa guac 2 beers and a soft cn taco. blaaaa so that means no drinking for the rest of the week ....no problem, i think :) i didnt get gross full though. today i will have salad with a protien shake at lunch and we will go out as a family to longhorn. i will eat the grilled cn with a side salad. dressing will be eatin sparinigly. my goal this week is to weigh ummmm .....171.4 by friday.wish me luck. still hard to think its possible for me to be thin lean and hot. i think about it when i run . what i might look like. what i will wear. how i will smile when we get to go different functions instead of being misrible trying to put different outfits togethter that will somewhat hide my fatness. ahhhhh mabey someday huh? my sister says you dont really hide anything people still see you . we arent fooling anyone with our clothes . haha not sure if she is just telling me that to make me feel better about posting myself on fb half naked ! i thought this bloggin stuff was for the birds but it just made me laugh. i am going to have a fabulous day !

1 comment:

  1. super love this post!!!! THis is what people need to see. The real you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete